WHAT ARE PERSONAL CARE SERVICES FOR THE ELDERLY?
Through personal hygiene services for the elderly, we contribute to maintaining a well-groomed appearance, helping the elderly person to wash their body, head, teeth, shave, cut and file their nails, etc., combing and arranging their hair in a simple way. the choice of clothes and clothing, as well as support for going to the toilet, if necessary. These services can also be addressed to people with disabilities or those with a certain degree of disability, provided that they need help in this regard.
WHAT DO PERSONAL CARE SERVICES INCLUDE FOR THE ELDERLY?
In personal care services, our caregivers will support your loved one to:
– Bathing – washing certain parts of the body, depending on his preferences, with the desired hygiene products. You can also choose between a complete bath or daily hygiene of some parts of the body (hair, face, neck, décolleté, legs, etc.);
– Use of the toilet (walking support and physical support, if needed) or changing the diaper, if the person is immobilized in bed;
– Oral care: help with brushing your teeth or cleaning your dentures;
– Arranging and cutting the ends of the hair, in a simple way, both for ladies and gentlemen;
– Beard care, for gentlemen (shaved, cut with a car, etc.);
– Nail care of the hands and feet (cutting and filing them);
– Choosing clothes, helping him get dressed and undressed;