WHAT ARE COMPANY SERVICES FOR THE ELDERLY?
Through company services for the elderly, we make sure that your parents or grandparents are safe and that they receive the necessary attention so that they can enjoy a general state of well-being. Also, these services can be dedicated to people with disabilities or those with a certain degree of disability, regardless of age.
WHY DO OLD PEOPLE NEED COMPANY?
Meeting and communicating with others is necessary to maintain general well-being. Because, with age, mobility problems can occur, the feeling of loneliness can be felt by the loved one, having real and negative effects on health – increased stress, sleep problems or increased risk of heart attack, stroke in the case of single people.
Many times, you, as family members, live far away or are busy with work or your own family, so that you do not have enough time to spend with your parents or grandparents. Thus, home care services can be of real benefit to you and your loved ones when you need them.
WHAT DOES INCLUDE COMPANY SERVICES FOR THE ELDERLY?
We make sure that your loved ones spend quality time, taking part in pleasant activities in the company of warm people, who treat them with respect and attention.
Our caregivers can have conversations about the latest social events in the city and beyond, in the most polite way possible or can participate in actions aimed at keeping the mind active:
– Visits to check the general condition of the elderly person when you are on leave;
– Moving inside the house or short walks nearby (in the backyard, or in front of the house/block);
– Conversations on topics of common interest to the loved one (presenting news, discussions about books, events or other topics, polite debates on various information or even listening to life stories);
– Reading a book aloud;
– Carrying out activities that keep the mind active (for example, playing backgammon, chess) or creative ones, such as painting;
HOW DOES THE COMPANY SERVICES FOR THE ELDERLY WORK?
Our caregiver will come to the home of your loved one;
– The activities that will take place will be established according to the needs and interests of the elderly person, as well as your recommendations;
– We respect both your loved ones and our caregivers. They have the option, but not the obligation, to participate in certain activities (for example, they cannot be asked to sing if they do not want to);